THE ROLE OF SCIENCE IN THE CONTEXT OF SOCIO-ECONOMIC CRISIS: PHYSICAL MODEL
Russian Academy of Sciences, S.I. Vavilov Institute for Science and Technology History of RAS
Nauka naukozn. 2017, 2(96): 43-51
Section: Science and Innovation-driven development of economy and society
Abstract: The processes of progressive development of social and economic entities on the basis of innovative cooperation of science, government and business are investigated. Classical views on the sources of innovative development are analyzed. The role of science as an instrumental basis for innovation is shown, that is, innovation takes into account the inclusion of science, innovation and technology in the socio-economic environment. The content analysis of the existing government documents on the implementation of the Agreement of the Ukraine — EU Association demonstrates that they cannot yet become an instrument of Ukraine’s integration into the research area of the European Union or an impetus for the implementation of the triple helix model in Ukraine.
Keywords: innovation, innovation activity, innovatics, economic growth, economic development, triple helix.
- Mantegna, R.N., Stanley, Y.E. (2000). An Introduction to Econophysics. Correlations and Complexity in Finance. Cambridge University Press, pp. 6–7. https://doi.org/10.1017/CBO9780511755767
- Razumikhin, B.S. Physical models and methods of the equilibrium theory in programming and economics. Moscow: Nauka (physics and mathematics literature), pp. 232–264 [in Russian].
- Rozonoer, L.I. (1973). Exchange and distribution of resources (generalized thermodynamic approach). Automatics and Telemechanics, issues 5, 6 and 8 [in Russian].
- Kanygin, Yu. (2916). The physical economy: an alternative to political economy. The energy of progress. Kiev: “Ariy”, pp. 88–91 [in Russian].
- Rudenko, М. (2010). The energy of progress. Kiev: Mikhaylyuta А.А. Publishers, 2010.
- Prigozhyn, I. (1999). An introduction to thermodynamics of irreversible processes. Izhevsk: Science and Information Center “Regular and chaotic dynamics” [in Russian].
- Iliyin, V.N. (2005). Thermodynamics and sociology. Physical origins of social processes in phenomena. Moscow: KomKniga, p. 100 [in Russian].
- Lepskyi, V.Ye. (2010). Reflexive-active environments of the innovation-drive development. Moscow: Kogito-Center [in Russian].
- Lepskyi, V.Ye. (2016). Management technologies in information wars (from classics to post-nonclassics). Moscow: Kogito-Center [in Russian].
- Soloviyov, V. The vector of pride or development? “Daily Mirror. Ukraine”, February 13, 2015. Retrieved from http://gazeta.zn.ua/science/vektor-gordosti-ili-razvitiya-_.html [in Russian].
- The strategic look at basic research. The speech of the President of the French Republic at the 35th International Conference on High Energy Physics. The Palace of Congresses, Paris, July, 2019. Problems of science and technology history, 2011, issue 1, pp. 170–178 [in Russian].