TYPING SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS AND FORMALIZING THEIR BASIC MODELS
Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Nauka naukozn. 2022, 3(117): 21–35
Section: Science and Innovation-driven Development of Economy and Society
Abstract: For the first time, three basic types of sustainable management systems (local, regional, national) have been identified and formalized without taking into account “noise information and logistical connections” using mathematical symbols (propositional variables) as a meta-apparatus for describing sustainable development management as a possible method of determining and evaluation of characteristics and interdependencies between elements of large complex systems. This allowed to obtain descriptive conceptual and analytical models of typical systems, which under certain conditions reflect the process of their functioning with a sufficient degree of approximation at the level of understanding and perception.
Methodologically important provisions of procedures for formalization of basic types of sustainable management systems with the use of formalized language of mathematical logic in order to describe the management of economic activity on the principles of post-classical approach to polysubject management of natural resources. This provided an acceptable brevity of interpretation of ideological, methodological and conceptual-analytical information and allowed to: (i) assess the nature of the studied relationships within sustainable management systems at three levels (local, regional and national); (ii) establish the relationship between the elements; (iii) fix the logical structure of mathematical expressions and images within complexly organized systems.
The scheme of the algorithm for formalizing the basic types of sustainable management systems is proposed to be implemented in five phases: (i) meaningful conceptual description of the main elements of the system; (ii) determining the nature and content of the functional components of the system on a block basis; (iii) the formation of the first autonomous unit as a simulator of internal resources, reserves and capabilities of the system and the most important factors of external and internal influence; (iv) identification of the second autonomous unit of the system, which is a model of the process of functioning of the system as a result of the choice and practical implementation by many entities of sustainable management of their behavior; (v) construction of the third autonomous unit as a specific level of complexity of the mechanisms that determine and ensure the effectiveness of the implementation of a particular type of system.
Keywords: typical system of sustainable management, subjects of sustainable management, natural resource assets, foresight technologies, supply variables.
- Khvesyk, M.A. & Bystryakov, I.K. (2014). Financial and economic levers of capitalization of natural resources in the context of ensuring profitable use of nature. Finance of Ukraine, 5, 29–47 [in Ukrainian].
- Khvesyk, M.A., Bystryakov, I.K., & Klinovy, D.V. (2016). Spatial organization and directions of use of natural wealth of Ukraine. Ukrainian Economy, 7(656), 46–65 [in Ukrainian].
- Bystryakov, I.K. & Klinovy, D.V. (2020). Business ecosystem concept of sustainable management. Economics of nature management and sustainable development, 8(27), 21–27. https://doi.org/10.37100/2616-7689/2020/8(27)/3 [in Ukrainian]. [in Ukrainian].
- Koval, V.V. & Mykytenko, V.V. (2021). Sustainable management: determinants and management technologies. Odesa: PNC NAS of Ukraine and MES of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Kvitka, S.A. (2018). Forsight in public administration: methods and prospects of implementation in Ukraine. Aspects of Public Administration, 8, 56–70. https://doi.org/10.15421/151847 [in Ukrainian].
- Fedulova, L.I. (2008). Forsyth: modern methodology of technological forecasting. Economics and Forecasting, 3, 106–120 [in Ukrainian].
- Bashnianin, H.I. (Ed.) (2014). Economic systems (Vols. 1–6). Vol. 5. Lviv: Liga-Press [in Ukrainian].
- Bystryakov, I.K. & Mykytenko, V.V. (2021). Ensuring the stability of economic systems based on the dominants of homeostasis. Science and Science of Science, 2(112), 29–41. https://doi. org/10.15407/sofs2021.02.029 [in Ukrainian].
- Mykytenko, V.V. (2020). Physical economy in the system of sustainable management. Economics of Nature Management and Sustainable Development, 8(27), 28–34. https://doi.org/10.37100/2616-7689/2020/8(27)/4 [in Ukrainian].
- Dragan, I.O., Dragan, I.V. & Mykytenko, V.V. (2021). Formation of mechanisms for managing sustainable management. Economics, Management and Administration, 3(97), 47–52. https://doi.org/10.26642/ema-2021-3(97)-47-52 [in Ukrainian].
- Mykytenko, V.V. (2018). Forms and means of organization of spatial management of natural resource assets in Ukraine. Economics of Nature Management and Sustainable Development, 3–4(22–23), 87–95. [in Ukrainian]
- Kravchenko, M.G. (2018). National Waste Management Strategy in Ukraine until 2030 as a source of eco-resource law of Ukraine. Law and Society, aw and Society, 4, 174–179 [in Ukrainian].