TRANSFORMATION OF IDEAS ABOUT SUSTAINABLE MANAGEMENT: OPPORTUNITIES FOR SCIENCE & TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
1 S.М. SHKARLET
2 V.V. MYKYTENKO
1 The Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine
2 Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
Nauka naukozn. 2020, 4(110): 6-23
Section: Science and Innovation-driven development of economy and society
Abstract: The article identifies and substantiates the feasibility of sustainable management and the possibility of creating within the national socio-economic and natural economic system of laminar motion of four processes that are core for sustainable development. They are visualized in the format of a flat layer (simulating the functioning in a six-dimensional meta-space), which enables for representing in an orderly manner the movement of the quartet of the processes with economic, social, production and natural resource nature, which are constitutive and key for the sustainable development. It is argued that each of the four types of processes is supposed to move in layers parallel to the direction of the system’s dynamics, at a fixed and sound angle of its development; that all the constituent institutions and components of the dynamic system should have or generate the qualities specific to various types of the sustainability of the four processes (having economic, societal, production, natural resource), classified by their origin.
The authors have developed and substantiated a set of key objectives to achieve the sustainable management within a dynamic system. It envisages, first, the streamlining of its four processes that are constituent and key for the sustainable development in a way to make their movement occur in the layers parallel to the dynamics direction of the system; second, the need to avoid a mixing of these processes movement between adjacent layers. Also, the following conditions are deemed necessary: the movement of all the four processes with an average speed; a stable speed of processes, at which individual local disturbances will subside as additional scopes of resources are attracted or a certain activity (i. e. science & technology ones) is intensified; the movement of each particular flow of the process with its own critical value of the Generalized Integrated Indicator of Sustainable Management, by analogy with the characterological criterion — the Reynolds number — to determine the specific conditions at which the laminar flow of a process becomes stable and ensure the appropriate security of the national socio-economic system.
Keywords: territorial economic entity, sustainable management, laminar motion, dynamic system, sustainable development, science & technology activities, Generalized Integrated Indicator of Sustainable Management.
- Alymov, О.М., Demeshok, O.О., Dragan, І.V., lytsur, I.M., et al. (2016). Cascades of regional socio-economic systems: the formation and development. Kyiv: Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Alymov, O.M., Demeshok, O.O., Drahan, I.V., lytsur, I.M., et al. (2014). The potential of sustainable development of Ukraine is on the way of implementing the choice of the state. Kyiv: Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National academy of Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Bystriakov, I.K., Klynovyi, D.M., Korzhunova, N.V., lytsur, I.M., Khvesyk, M.A., et al. (2017). Forming a set of mechanisms for managing natural resources in the context of European integration processes. Kyiv: Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Alymov, O.M., Bystriakov, I.K., Libanova, E.M., lytsur, I.V., Khvesyk, M. A., et al. (2014). The socio-economic potential of sustainable development in Ukraine and its regions: a national report. Kyiv: Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Bystriakov, I.K., Mykytenko, V.V. (2018). Reformatting of the Spatial System of Management of Natural Resource Assets. Economics of nature use and sustainable development, 1—2 (20— 21). 234 p. [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.37100/2616-7689/2018/1-2(21-22)/7
- lytsur, I.M., Mykytenko, V.V. (2018). Predictive capacities of formation of spatial system of management of natural resource assets. History of the economy and economic thought in Ukraine: all-Ukrainian collection of research works in history of economics, 51, 252—274 [in Ukrainian].
- Shcherbenko, E.V. (2008). Mechanisms for sustainable development of the industry economy. Problems of modern economy, 3. Retrieved from http://www.m-economy.ru/art.php?nartid=2082 [in Russian] (last accessed: 16.04.2020).
- Basovskyi, l.E. (2005). Theory of economic analysis. Moscow: YNFR A-M. [in Russian].
- Korobeynykova, l.S., Panyna, Y.V., Usachev, H.H. (2010). The essence and classification of the sustainability of an economic entity as an object of economic analysis. National interests: priority and security, 7(64), 98—108 [in Russian].
- Biletskyi, V.S., Smyrnov, V.O., Serhieiev, P.V. (2020). Modeling minerals processing. lviv: “Novyi Svit — 2000” [in Ukrainian].
- Perih, O.V., laptiev, O.M., Holodenko, M.M., Podliesnyp S.V. & Kokh, A.K. (2010). Computer prediction of structural transformations in the material with equal-channel angular pressing. Physics and chemistry of solid body: a collection of scientific works, vol. 11, issue 3. рр. 762—767 [in Ukrainian].
- Beygelzimer, Ya.E. (2008). Some considerations for large plastic deformations based on their analogy with turbulence. Physics and technology of high pressures, 18(4), 77—86 [in Russian].
- Bystriakov, I.K., Drahan, I.V., Klynovyi, D.V., Korzhunova, N.V., lytsur, I.M., Mykytenko V.V., et al. (2020). Forming a spatial management system of natural resource assets. Kyiv: Institute of Environmental Economics and Sustainable Development of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine [in Ukrainian].
- Biletskyi, V.S. (2013). Small mining encyclopedia. Donetsk: Publishing house “Skhidnyi vydavnychyi dim” [in Ukrainian].
- Khyntse, Y.O. (1963). Turbulence. Its mechanism and theory. Moscow: “Fizmatgiz” [in Russian].
- Monin, A.S., Yaglom, F.M. (1965). Statistical fluid hydromechanics. The mechanics of turbulence. Moscow: “Nauka” [in Russian].
- Reynolds, O. (1901). Papers on Mechanical and Physical Subjects. 2nd ed. Cambridge University Press.
- Ustinov, M.V. (2000). Susceptibility of the boundary layer on a flat plate with a blunt leading edge to stationary generogeneity of the incident flow. Applied mechanics and technical physics, vol. 41, issue 4, рр. 93—100 [in Russian]. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02466863
- lin See-Yan (2015). The Global Economy in Turbulent Times. Wiley. https://doi.org/10.1002/9781119155133
- Doroshkevych, K.O. (2006). Market turbulence as a new reality for the formation of market strategy of the firm. Вulletin of National University “Lviv Politechnika”, 567, 229—232 [in Ukrainian].
- Schekotin, E.V. (2014). Quality of life in a turbulent society: disasters and emergencies from the point of view of the sociology of everyday life. Bulletin of Tomsk University, 380, 62—67 [in Russian].
- loytsyanskiy, l.G. (2003). Fluid and Gas Mechanics. 7th ed. Moscow: Drofa [in Russian].
- Kreidych, I.M., Mykytenko, D.O., Mykytenko, V.V., Shkarlet, S.M., Khudolei, V.Iu., et al. (2019). Independent Ukraine in the coordinates of sustainable development. 2nd ed. Chernihiv: Chernihiv National Technological University [in Ukrainian].
- Danylyshyn, B.M. & Mykytenko, V.V. (2008). Phenomenological alternatives to Ukraine’s economic growth. Kyiv: Council on Studying Productive Forces of Ukraine of the Ukrainian Academy of Ukraine, “Nichlava” [in Ukrainian].
- Shkarlet, S.M. & Dubyna, M.V. (2017). Applications of the turbulent approach to knowledge of the current state of the financial services market of Ukraine. Problems of economy, 1, 366—372 [in Ukrainian].
- Shkarlet, S.M. & Dubyna, M.V. (2017). Applications of turbulent approach to the knowledge of the economic systems. Scientific Bulletin of Polissia, vol. 1(9), issue 1, рр. 8—15. https://doi.org/10.25140/2410-9576-2017-1-1(9)-8-15