CREATING NEW TECHNOLOGICAL CULTURE: THE ROLE OF MEGA TECHNOLOGIES
G.M. Dobrov Institute for Scientific and Technological Potential and Science History Studies of the NAS of Ukraine
Nauka naukozn. 2017, 1(95): 38-47
Section: Science and Innovation-driven Development of Economy and Society
Abstract: It is shown that megatechnologies, based on NBIK (nano-, bio-, information and cognitive) technologies, enable for creating new technological culture that features specific relations between science, society and nature. The new technological culture is based on synergy or convergence of basic interdisciplinary research, technologies, education and production process, which results to a large extent as a response on demands and needs of government, business and civil society and does not break the harmony with nature.
Keywords: technique, technologies, mega technologies, science, convergence, new technological culture.
- Pavlenko, А. (2010). The capability of technology. Saint-Petersburg, 224 [in Russian].
- Onopriyenko, V.I. (2014). The image of science in the changing world. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, 181 [in Russian].
- The World Encyclopedia: philosophy of the 20th century. Moscow: АСТ; Minsk: Sovremennyi literator, 2002, 976 p. [in Russian].
- Lukianets, V.S., Kravchenko, O.M., Moroz, O.Ya., et al. (2015). The industry of scientific knowledge: impact on the socio-humanitarian sphere. Kyiv: UkrSICH, 407 [in Ukrainian].
- Shvab, K. Welcome speech. Retrieved from www.weforum.org (date of access10.01.16) [in Russian].
- Kovalchuk, М.V. Convergence of sciences and technologies – a breakthrough into the future. Retrieved from www.ras.ru (date of access 12.11.2014) [in Russian].
- Dubrovskiy, D.I. The problem of human development. Retrieved from www.iph.ru (date of access 19.07.2015) [in Russian].
- Kyseliov, M.M., Hardashuk, T.V., Hrabovskyi, S.I. (2015). The antroposphere: modern interpretations. Nizhyn: PPLysenko M. Publishers, 192 [in Ukrainian].
- Epshtein, М. (2009). Technology — religion — humanistics. Voprosy philosophii [Problems of Pholosophy], 12, 19–29 [in Russian].
- Melezhyk. О.О. (2015). Scientific breakthroughs in 2014 according to the version of “Science” journal. Bulletin of the NAS of Ukraine, 2, 104–111 [in Ukrainian].
- Toffler, A. (1999). The Third Wave. Trans. from English. Moscow: АСТ, 781 [in Russian].
- Berners-Lee, T., Fischetti, M. (2007). Weaving the Web: The Original Design and Ultimate Destiny of the World Wide Web by its Inventor. Kyiv: Publishing house of “Kyiv-Mohyla Academy”, 207 [in Ukrainian].
- Shmidt, E. (2013). The new digital world. Who technologies change human life, business model and the notion of the state. Moscow, 68 p. [in Russian].
- Chekhun. V.F. (2015). State and prospects of implementation of nanotechnology in biology and medicine Information from scientific report at the meeting of Presidium of NAS of Ukraine, April 29, 2015. Bulletin of the NAS of Ukraine, 6, 11–19 [in Ukrainian]. https://doi.org/10.15407/visn2015.06.011
- Mazur, А. How technologies change the world. Events of the week: results and facts, 28(215), July, 14, 2015 [in Russian].
- URL: https://blog.yandex.ua/?ncrnd=8629#top (date of access 04.11.2015) [in Ukrainian].
- URL: www.forbes.ua (date of access 20.07.2015) [in Ukrainian].
- URL: www.ain.ua (date of access 20.07.2015) [in Ukrainian].