G.M. DOBROV IN RECOLLECTIONS OF DISCIPLES AND COLLEAGUES
1 L.F. КАVUNENKO
1Dobrov Institute for Scientific and Technological Potential and Science History Studies of the NAS of Ukraine
Nauka naukozn. 2019, 2(104): 31-42
Section: The 90th Anniversary Gennady Dobrov
Abstract: The biographic portray of G.M. Gobrov, a generator of ideas, a creative and gifted personality, is depicted using recollections of disciples, colleagues and companions of him from various countries. The portray is supplemented with information on the main features of the organiz atio nal culture of G.M. Gobrov, objectives of national and international scale addressed by him, and his international activities. Materials from Dobrov readings held on March 12, 2019, and questioning of Dobrov’s disciples and colleagues, conducted in 1999, are used.
Keywords: science policy studies, science, Center for Scientific and Technological Potential and Science History Studies, International Institute for Applied System Analysis, seminar, post-graduate student, «Science about Science».
- Kavunenko, L.F., Velenteychik, T.N., Chernogaeva, O.G. (2018). A bibliographic study of the scientific activities of outstanding Ukrainian researchers in science policy. Science and science of science, 1, 43–60 [in Russian].
- Kavunenko, L.F., Velenteychik, T.N. (2017). The citation rate of researcher’s works: an indicator of significance of his research. Proceedings from: Annual scientific conference of Vavilov Institute for Science and Technology History of the Russian Academy of Sciences. (pp. 68–80). Moscow: Yanus-K [in Russian].
- Malitsky, B.A. (2015). The science and technology potential of Ukraine from “Dobrov” times till our days: two different eras of development. Science and Science of Science, 2, 34–44 [in Ukrainian].
- Blazhevich, N.O. (2014). G.M. Dobrov’s ideas on organization of R&D. Science and Science of Science, 2, 26–30 [in Ukrainian].
- Zhyvaha, O.V. (2014). G.M. Dobrov’s views on organization of the Academy R&D in Ukraine. Science and Science of Science, 2, 30–34 [in Ukrainian].
- Vashulenko, О.S. (2014). Young scientists of the NAS of Ukraine: the status and perspectives. Science and Science of Science, 2, 34–42 [in Ukrainian].
- Klochko, Yu.A. (2009). This amazing life. Science and Science of Science,1, 46–53 [in Russian].
- Shcherbin, V.K. (2014). The founder of system science studies in Belarus. Sociology, 1, 141–144 [in Russian].