INNOVATICS: COOPERATION OF SCIENCE, GOVERNMENT AND BUSINESS
G.M. Dobrov Institute for Scientific and Technological Potential and Science History Studies of the NAS of Ukraine
Nauka naukozn. 2017, 3(97): 23-33
Section: Science and Innovation-driven development of economy and society
Abstract: The processes of progressive development of social and economic entities on the basis of innovative cooperation of science, government and business are investigated. Classical views on the sources of innovative development are analyzed. The role of science as an instrumental basis for innovation is shown, that is, innovation takes into account the inclusion of science, innovation and technology in the socio-economic environment. The content analysis of the existing government documents on the implementation of the Agreement of the Ukraine — EU Association demonstrates that they cannot yet become an instrument of Ukraine’s integration into the research area of the European Union or an impetus for the implementation of the triple helix model in Ukraine.
Keywords: innovation, innovation activity, innovatics, economic growth, economic development, triple helix.
- Drugova, Ye.А. (2103). Innovatics in search for a new humanitarian meaning: ontology, axiology, methodology. Bulletin of Tomsk State University. Philosophy. Sociology. Political studies, 1(21), 5–19 [in Russian].
- Formation of the modern theory of innovatics. Retrieved from http://studme.org/44987/investirovanie/formirovanie_sovremennoy_teorii_innovatiki [in Russian].
- The theory of spread-out wave in the economy and its relation with innovation processes of innovatics. Retrieved from http://studopedia.su/20_10633_teoriya-volnovih-kolebaniy-v-obshchestvennom-proizvodstve-i-ih-svyaz-s-innovatsionnimi-protsessami.html [in Russian].
- Rondratiyev, N.D. (1989). Big cycles of the economic conjuncture: report. In: Problems of economic dynamics. (pp. 172–226). Moscow: Ekonomika [in Russian].
- Schumpeter, J.A. (1982). The Theory of Economic Development. Moscow: Progress [in Russian].
- Etzkowitz, H. (2010). The Triple Helix. University-Industry-Government Innovation in Action. Trans. from English. Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk State University of Management Systems and Radioelectronics, 238 [in Russian].
- Conclusions on “A reinforced European research area partnership for excellence and growth”. Council meeting, Brussels, 11 December 2012. Retrieved from http://www.consilium.europa.eu/uedocs/cms_data/docs/pressdata/en/intm/134168.pdf
- OECD. Meeting Global Challenges through Better Governance. OECD Publishing, 2012.
- Torkkeli, M., Kotonen, T., Ahonen, P. (2007). Regional open innovation system as a platform for SMEs: a survey. International Journal of Foresight and Innovation Policy, 3(4), 336–350. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJFIP.2007.016456
- Drucker, P. (1998). Effective management. Economic problems and optimal solutions. Trans. from English. Мoscow: FIAR-PRESS [in Russian].
- De Bes, F.T., Kotler, Ph. (2011). Winning at Innovation. The A-to-F Model. Palgrave Macmillan.
- Association Agreement between Ukraine, of the one part, and the European Union, the European Community on Nuclear Energy and their Member States, of the other part. Retrieved from https://euroua.com/association/ [in Russian].
- Action Plan on Implementation of Association Agreement between Ukraine, of the one part, and the European Union, the European Community on Nuclear Energy and their Member States, of the other part, for 2014–2017. Approved by Directive of the Cabinet Ministers of Ukraine from September 17, 2014,No 847-р. Retrieved from http://vobu.com.ua/app/webroot/img/custom/editor/euro/implementation/plan_implement.pdf [in Ukrainian].
- The Action Program of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine: Directive of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine from December 11., 2014, No 26-VIII. Retrieved from http://zakon3.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/26-1916 [in Ukrainian].
- Approval of the Action Plan of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine for 2016: Directive of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from March 16, 2016 No 184-р. Retrieved from http://zakon2.rada.gov.ua/laws/show/184-2016-%D1%80 [in Ukrainian].