KNOWLEDGE ENGINEERING IN THE INFORMATION REVOLUTION
G.M. Dobrov Institute for Scientific and Technological Potential and Science History Studies of the NAS of Ukraine
Nauka naukozn. 2017, 2(96): 82-89
Section: Science and Education
Abstract: Advancement in information technologies is causally linked to the typology of knowledge. Rapid expansion of information in the contemporary world is triggered by the progress of instrumental knowledge that has won a significant place in the domain of science and action. Specifics of instrumental knowledge, its links with practical rationality and action, the role of expert knowledge in solving important problems of science and practice are highlighted.
Keywords: constructive character of learning, information technologies, typology of knowledge, instrumental knowledge, expert knowledge, knowledge engineer, reflection, reflexivity of cybernetics.
- Kasavin, I.Т. (2009). Knowledge. Encyclopedia of epistemology and philosophy of science. (pp. 707–712). Moscow: Kanon+; Reabilitatsiya [in Russian].
- Muromtsev, D.I. (2009). Knowledge engineering systems. Saint-Petersburg, 60 p. [in Russian].
- Gavrilova, Т.А., Khoroshevskiy, B.F. (2001). Knowledge bases of intellectual systems. Saint-Petersburg: Piter, 384 [in Russian].
- Kornilov, Yu.К., Vladimirov, I.Yu. (2005). The instrumental experience: a component of the experience in practical transformation. Yaroslavl psychological bulletin, 16, 21–28 [in Russian].
- Graham Loren R. (1991). Science, Philosophy, and Human Behaviorin the Soviet Union. Trans. from English. Moscow: Politizdat, 480 [in Russian].